The IRS has release the new 2018 Withholding Calculator
The IRS has released the 2018 W-4. It has incorporated changes to reflect the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act.
Read our March 2018 Newsletter. Topics include:
- Dynasty Trusts are more Valuable than ever
- Heed the Warning Signs of W-2 Phishing Scams
- Business Owners: Brush up on Bonus Depreciation
- The Changing Face of Personal Exemptions and the Standard Deduction
Read our February 2018 Newsletter. Topic include:
- Take a Look at the Domestic Production Activities Deduction
- Making 2017 Retirement Plans Contributions in 2018
- Do You Know the Tax Impact of Your Collectibles?
- When and Elderly Parent Might Qualify as Your Dependent
Read our January 2018 Newsletter. Topic include:
- Still Important: The Tax Impact of Business Travel
- Help Prevent Tax Identity Theft by Filing Early
- Owner-Employees Need to Stay up to Speed on Employment Taxes
- 4 Financial Planning Tips for Second Marriages
Please click on to see Journal of Accountancy article relating to the new tax law:
Here is a comparison chart that briefly summarizes the major provisions affecting our individual clients:
Read our November 2017 Newsletter. Topic include:
- Handle with Care: Mutual Funds and Taxes
- Bad Debts aren’t always Bad News
- Pondering the Purchase of a Life Insurance Policy
- Are Frequent Flyer Miles Ever Taxable?
Read our October 2017 Newsletter. Topics include:
- How to Steer Clear of Tax Issues Related to Shareholder Loans
- Wills and Living Trusts: Estate Planning Imperatives
- Should You Change Your Business – Or Transform It?
- 3 Strategies for Handling Estimated Tax Payments