- How to be Tax-Smart when it comes to Mutual Funds
- Deducting Home Equity Interest under the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act
- 3 Common Types of IRS Tax Penalties
- Beware of Tax Traps when making an Employee a Partner
Read our May 2018 Newsletter. Topics include:
- Do You Have Your Own Wealth Management Plan?
- Choosing Between a Calendar Tax Year and a Fiscal Tax Year
- Get and Early Tax “Refund” by Adjusting Your Withholding
- Foreign Accounts Call For Specific Reporting Requirements
Read our April 2018 Newsletter. Topics include:
- Getting to Know Your Credit and Debit Cards a Bit Better
- No Kidding: Child Credit to Get Even More Valuable
- What is “Reasonable Compensation,” Anyway?
- The New Deal on Employee Meals (and Entertainment)
The IRS has release the new 2018 Withholding Calculator
The IRS has released the 2018 W-4. It has incorporated changes to reflect the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act.
Read our March 2018 Newsletter. Topics include:
- Dynasty Trusts are more Valuable than ever
- Heed the Warning Signs of W-2 Phishing Scams
- Business Owners: Brush up on Bonus Depreciation
- The Changing Face of Personal Exemptions and the Standard Deduction
Read our February 2018 Newsletter. Topic include:
- Take a Look at the Domestic Production Activities Deduction
- Making 2017 Retirement Plans Contributions in 2018
- Do You Know the Tax Impact of Your Collectibles?
- When and Elderly Parent Might Qualify as Your Dependent
Read our January 2018 Newsletter. Topic include:
- Still Important: The Tax Impact of Business Travel
- Help Prevent Tax Identity Theft by Filing Early
- Owner-Employees Need to Stay up to Speed on Employment Taxes
- 4 Financial Planning Tips for Second Marriages
Please click on to see Journal of Accountancy article relating to the new tax law:
Here is a comparison chart that briefly summarizes the major provisions affecting our individual clients: